The Doctor's Diet Program of Idaho features a high-protein, low-carb diet. You do not have to count calories, weigh foods or keep any charts of food consumption.
It is easy to learn and patients tell us that it is the best diet ever. Your first visit to one of our clinics includes a class setting. We teach you food portion sizes, foods to avoid and foods to choose to lose weight. The good news is what you learn here can help you with weight control and maintenance after you reach your goal weight.
Blood work is needed. You may get a printed copy from your family doctor and bring it with you on your diet visit or you may bring in your blood work on your first monthly follow-up visit.
If no blood work has been done in the recent past we will request blood work.
You can discuss this with the doctor or nurse on your first diet visit.
Blood work needs to include:
• TSH (thyroid stimulating Hormone)
• CMP (Comprehensive Metabolic Panel)
• CBC (Complete Blood Count) w/differential
• Lipid Panel (Triglycerides and Cholesterol)
▪ $59.00 for both office visit and 30-day supply of prescription diet pills (37.5 mg).
▪ No need to go to a pharmacy, we fill your prescription right at our clinic.
▪ Diet Class - we teach you on your first visit which foods to eat and which food groups to avoid.
▪ No carb or calorie counting, we teach you portion size & snacking choices.
▪ Eat out at all your favorite restaurants, including fast food. We will teach you the foods to choose that fit with your busy lifestyle. No brown bagging necessary. Eat with friends and co-workers at all you favorite spots.
▪ No contracts or agreements to sign.
▪ You must be medically overweight to qualify for the prescription diet pills.
1462 S. Entertainment Ave
Boise, ID 83709
Phone: (208) 377-3722